All ACPE providers, like APhA, are required to use the CPE Monitor system along with all pharmacists and technicians. APhA's learning system requires the Learner to not only complete (earn) the credit, the Learner must also CLAIM the credit. There is a CLAIM button available on each learning activity for which there is credit.
If you are not a pharmacist or technician, but would like to provide a transcript of CPE to your respective board, for an continuing pharmacy education (CPE) activity that you completed, then you will need to create a CPE Monitor account to obtain the transcript.
What YOU need to DO:
- Read this IMPORTANT information about CPE Monitor.
- Obtain your new NABP e-Profile ID.
- Provide your NABP e-profile ID to APhA the next time you complete a CPE activity on the APhA online system. Once you provide it to APhA, it will be available to you every time you claim CPE credit on the APhA system.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- For additional questions regarding NABP e-Profile ID creation and maintenance, as well as the reporting process to the state boards of pharmacy, please contact NABP Customer Service at 847-391-4406, Monday-Friday between 8:45 AM and 5:00 PM CT..
- For questions regarding any APhA CPE educational activity, please e-mail Education@aphanet.org.